Archive for Musicals.Net Musicals.Net
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Valjean1. Valjean can jump up to sixteen times his own height!
2. Originally, Valjean could not fly!
3. Neil Armstrong first stepped on Valjean with his left foot!
4. Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Valjean into a volcano it would stop erupting!
5. Snow White's coffin was made of Valjean.
6. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Valjean!
7. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Valjean!
8. South Australia was the first place to allow Valjean to stand for parliament.
9. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Valjean!
10. Valjean has only one weakness - the colour yellow!
Go on now - try with your favorite character: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl
1. Enjolras was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
2. There are more than two hundred different kinds of Enjolras!
3. Peanuts and Enjolras are beans!
4. Czar Paul I banished Enjolras to Siberia for marching out of step.
5. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Enjolras!
6. It's bad luck for a flag to touch Enjolras.
7. Red Enjolras at night, shepherd's delight. Red Enjolras at morning, shepherd's warning!
8. Enjolras is only six percent water.
9. Enjolras cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in his stomach.
10. If you put a drop of liquor on Enjolras, he will go mad and sting himself to death.
Loving the flag thing and the liquor thing...
|Damask and Dark
Hah, fascinating... I've learned so much about myself.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Damask and Dark!
Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Damask and Dark is near.
Damask and Dark can sleep for three and a half years.
Olive oil was used for washing Damask and Dark in the ancient Mediterranean world!
The liquid inside Damask and Dark can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
Damask and Dark has three eyelids.
The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Damask and Dark!
All swans in England belong to Damask and Dark.
A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Damask and Dark!
Damask and Dark is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Damask and Dark can not.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Dwight K. Schrute!
Until the 1960s, Dwight K. Schrute was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
Dwight K. Schrute can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
Scientists have discovered that Dwight K. Schrute can smell the presence of autism in children.
68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Dwight K. Schrute.
On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Dwight K. Schrute!
Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Dwight K. Schrute supply!
Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Dwight K. Schrute!
If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Dwight K. Schrute.
Dwight K. Schrute can taste with his feet!
There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Dwight K. Schrute orbiting the Earth.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Patti LuPone!
Patti LuPone once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Patti LuPone.
Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Patti LuPone!
Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Patti LuPone has 7!
Only twelve people have ever set foot on Patti LuPone!
Half a cup of Patti LuPone contains only seventeen calories.
You share your birthday with Patti LuPone!
Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Patti LuPone!
Lightning strikes Patti LuPone over seven times every hour.
The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Patti LuPone.
So many actors/characters, so little time... I really need to stop procrastinating though.
EDIT: Sorry, I mistakenly thought this was posted in the social club instead of the Les Mis forum, so for good measure:
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Madame Thénardier!
During World War II, Americans tried to train Madame Thénardier to drop bombs.
Devoid of her cells and proteins, Madame Thénardier has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
Madame Thénardier is worth her weight in gold - literally.
In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Madame Thénardier is the victim!
Scientists have discovered that Madame Thénardier can smell the presence of autism in children!
Baskin Robbins once made Madame Thénardier flavoured ice cream.
Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Madame Thénardier!
The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Madame Thénardier is blue.
The word 'samba' means 'to rub Madame Thénardier'.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Madame Thénardier.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fantine!
Fantine has 118 ridges around the edge!
Half a cup of Fantine contains only seventeen calories.
It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Fantine!
Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Fantine'!
All swans in England belong to Fantine!
Tradition allows women to propose to Fantine only during leap years.
The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Fantine is blue.
Grapes explode if you put them inside Fantine.
The patron saint of Fantine is Saint Eugenie.
Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Fantine.
Hehe, I remember doing this for my friends' names a while ago
brilliance. Haha, I love this way too much.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Grantaire!
1. On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Grantaire!
2. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal Grantaire.
3. To check whether Grantaire is safe to eat, drop him in a bowl of water; rotten Grantaire will sink, and fresh Grantaire will float!
4. Grantaire kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
5. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Grantaire!
6. Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Grantaire.
7. Finding Grantaire on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
8. The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Grantaire would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used him to decorate their battle shields.
9. Baby swans are called Grantaire!
10. Grantaire is the largest of Saturn's moons.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Prouvaire!
1. All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Prouvaire!
2. The porpoise is second to Prouvaire as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
3. Red Prouvaire at night, shepherd's delight. Red Prouvaire at morning, shepherd's warning!
4. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Prouvaire supply.
5. Prouvaire has a bifurcated penis.
6. You share your birthday with Prouvaire!
7. In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Prouvaire is the victim.
8. US gold coins used to say 'In Prouvaire we trust'!
9. Lightning strikes Prouvaire over seven times every hour!
10. The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Prouvaire.
I am loving number 1, but wouldn't 9 be more appropriate for Lesgles?
Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Fantine.
My dirty mind had FUN with this
Hah! So I am not the only one who thought that!
||For a lot of that trivia I just want to know the real fact... it seems interesting.|
Haha, me too! Shocking...
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Javert!
1. The fingerprints of Javert are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
2. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Javert state'.
3. The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Javert as he rode out to collect warriors slain in battle!
4. Javert will often glow under UV light.
5. Javert can sleep for three and a half years.
6. Javert once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
7. Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Javert.
8. Only twelve people have ever set foot on Javert!
9. Javert is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
10. Javert has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
I imagine #1 and 4 could cause some problems in his line of work.
I LOVE the image that evokes.
Chuck Norris can do many things, but he can't hold Valjean's last "Bring Him Home" note.
Jean Valjean is often told he bears a striking resemblance to Colm Wilkinson.
When Valjean sings "Bring Him Home" he actually does it as a requiem for his lost airline luggage.
Jean Valjean has seen "The Phantom of the Opera" over 400 times in several different languages. It's his favorite show.
Bernie Madoff was put away thanks to an anonymous tip given by Valjean to Inspector Javert.
His middle name is Albert.
Valjean hates "Miss Saigon."
Even Valjean isn't quite sure how to pronounce "Les Miserables."
Valjean doesn't die at the end. He gets re-incarnated into Alexander Geminangi.
TRIVIA ABOUT ANGELA LANSBURYShe once was engaged to the Archduke Ferdinand.
Ms. Lansbury often quoted the film title "Body Heat" to describe her onstage chemistry with Len Cariou in the original Broadway production of "Sweeney Todd"
Angela Lansbury IS Lady Gaga.
Miley Cyrus is her illegimate daughter.
She originally auditioned for the role of Cogsworth.
She can recite various "Murder, She wrote" scenes in Sanskrit.
Angela Lansbury once stopped Patti LuPone in the middle of her "Gypsy" performance to say: "I am the better Mrs. Lovett!"
Angela Lansbury watches the Watchmen.
Angela Lansbury loves the musical stylings of Al Bowly
Jack Nicholson's original scripted line in "The Shining" was: "Heeere's Angie!!"
||Was this only about Les Mis characters? I hope not, because I like my Angela lansbury ones!|
|Damask and Dark
Haha, I did the same thing, except with myself, Patti LuPone, and Dwight Schrute.
Nah it's cool, yours were quite good
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bishop Myriel!
1. Bishop Myriel can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
2. Contrary to popular belief, Bishop Myriel is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases he may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
3. Bishop Myriel was originally called Cheerioats.
4. Bishop Myriel can turn his stomach inside out.
5. Bishop Myriel is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out.
6. Without Bishop Myriel, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
7. The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Bishop Myriel, and 400 times smaller!
8. Bishop Myriel is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
9. You share your birthday with Bishop Myriel.
10. The horns of Bishop Myriel are made entirely from hair.
TRIVIA ABOUT ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER
Andrew Lloyd Webber does not even know who Pink Floyd is.
He's never actually seen "Phantom" before.
Lloyd Webber was once found wandering the gardens of Sydmonton claiming he was Oscar Hammerstein II.
Plans to operate and write Love Never Dies as a means to lure Sarah Brightman back to him.
He has a mancrush on Ramin Karimloo.
Lloyd Webber loves to eat sunflower seeds and spit them out on Stephen Sondheim's picture.
Frank Wildhorn is his lover.
He written several un-used sequels to shows, including: "Sunrise Boulevard", "The Aspects of Love Guru", "Joseph and the Amazing Plaid Scarf", "Cats 2: Vet Trip," and "Pope John Paul Superstar".
And that it is believed he killed Otto(his cat) after he almost destroyed his score to Love Never Dies.
||I thought he tried to kill Otto because he "knew too much."|
I love these.
People used to believe that dressing their male children as Colm Wilkinson would protect them from evil spirits.
Red Colm Wilkinson at night, shepherd's delight. Red Colm Wilkinson at morning, shepherd's warning.
The first Colm Wilkinson was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
Colm Wilkinson will always turn right when leaving a cave.
Colm Wilkinson has a memory span of three seconds!
Colm Wilkinson is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
Without its lining of Colm Wilkinson, your stomach would digest itself!
If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Colm Wilkinson!
Colm Wilkinson is the world's smallest mammal.
Colm Wilkinson was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes!